Ramona Village Design Group meets Monday
The Ramona Village Design Group will meet Monday at 6:30 p.m. at 1721 Main St., Suite 101 in the Feghali Center.
The focus of the meeting will be the Ramona Village Core Document of form-based codes and any changes or additions before it goes before the Planning Commission and the Board of Supervisors for ratification, said Chair Rob Lewallen. The form-based codes, also known as custom-tailored zoning. will apply to the village area of Ramona and are intended to preserve and promote the town character while creating a more pedestrian-friendly environment.
- Village design group ‘blasts through’ form-based zoning
- Village design group focuses on medians
- Ramona Village Design Group nears zone completion
- Village design group sets workshop dates
- Village design group to apply for grant
Short URL: http://www.ramonasentinel.com/?p=28932