Art & Wine Festival proceeds surpass fundraising goals
Bids on five painted wine barrels total $2,695, far surpassing fundraising goals for the Art & Wine Festival held at Mt. Woodson Castle. The event “blew past” attendance goals, with 245 attending, reports event chair Elaine Lyttleton, and the second annual event will be in the castle Nov. 1, 2014. Proceeds benefit the Ramona H.E.A.R.T. Mural Project.
- Mural Project board extends invitation to artists
- See ‘The Thing,’ aid mural project
- Wine and food pairing to benefit mural project
- Public can preview painted wine barrels at five businesses in town
- Dinner with Captain Morgan benefits Ramona mural project
Short URL: http://www.ramonasentinel.com/?p=28893