Who will be the next Ramona Citizen of the Year?
Ramona Chamber of Commerce is accepting nominations for the annual awards the chamber will present at its awards dinner in January.
Awards will be presented in the following categories: Citizen of the Year, Business of the Year, Non-Profit Organization of the Year and Lifetime Achievement Award.
Persons do not have to be chamber members to nominate nor do they need to be chamber members to be nominated.
Applications are available at the chamber office, 960 Main St., or on the chamber website, www.ramonachamber.com. All applications must be in the chamber office by 4 p.m. on Dec. 2.
The chamber’s Annual Awards and Installation Dinner will be in the San Vicente Resort on Jan. 12.
For more information, call the chamber office at 760-789-1311.
- John Degenfelder, Kim Lasley, Jill Bacorn are finalists for 2012 Citizen of the Year award
- Chamber accepts nominations for citizen, business of year
- Fowler, Owen, Davis are finalists for 2011 citizen of the year
- Chamber accepts nominations for citizen, business, lifetime awards
- Chamber accepts nominations for annual awards
Short URL: http://www.ramonasentinel.com/?p=28815