Sheriff’s advisory group meets Thursday
Ramona Sheriff’s Citizens Advisory Group will meet with Lt. James Bovet in the Ramona substation at 10 a.m. Thursday, Nov. 14. The public is welcome.
The group consists of five residents and meets quarterly with Bovet to discuss concerns in the community and receive updates on law enforcement issues. Non-members may also share their concerns.
The Ramona station is at 1424 Montecito Road. Those attending should go to the station’s lobby.
- Sheriff’s Ramona Citizens Advisory Group to meet May 9
- Sheriff’s Ramona advisory group gets updates on crimes, touts need for teen activities
- Decreased crime, skatepark, drug use among advisory group topics
- Sheriff’s citizens’ advisory group welcomes community suggestions
- Sheriff’s advisory group starts with youth, pedestrian safety
Short URL: http://www.ramonasentinel.com/?p=28824