Ramona High’s football team gets first round bye, plays quarterfinal next week
Ramona High School’s football team has received the No. 2 seed in the CIF Division I bracket and will be given a first round bye this week.
The Bulldogs’ next game will be the CIF quarterfinal on Thursday, Nov. 21, at RHS Bulldog Stadium, beginning at 7 p.m. The opponent will be No. 7-seeded Mt. Carmel High School or No. 10-seeded Westview High School, whichever team wins the game this Friday.
If Ramona wins its quarterfinal game next week it will advance to semifinals on Wednesday, Nov. 27.
Tickets for the Nov. 21 quarterfinal is $9 for adults (ages 18 through 59), and $6 for students (ages 5 through 18) and seniors (age 60 and older).
For more information, visit www.ramonahighschoolfootball.com.
- Fourth-seeded Water Dawgs win playoff quarterfinal
- Ramona High tennis team wins first round of playoffs, loses quarterfinals
- Athlete of the Week: Football stats don’t say it all for Daniel Kemp
- Bulldogs face Serra High in CIF Semifinal Football Playoff Friday
- Spirits high for CIF playoff football game
Short URL: http://www.ramonasentinel.com/?p=28792