Pedestrian struck by pickup airlifted to hospital
Paramedics prepare to airlift a male pedestrian approximately 70 years old after he was struck by a pickup truck that was turning onto San Vicente Road from Gunn Stage Road just before 9:30 a.m. Monday, reports Cal Fire Capt. Robert Ramirez with the Ramona Fire Department. The man, who suffered rib and facial injuries and possibly a punctured lung, was taken via Mercy 6 helicopter to Palomar Medical Center, said Ramirez. No other information is available.
- Bicyclist struck by pickup airlifted to hospital
- Woman airlifted to hospital after SUV plows into house
- Teen hit with line drive at Ramona High collapses, airlifted to hospital
- Child struck by vehicle transported to hospital with moderate injuries
- Man airlifted from Cedar Creek area
Short URL: http://www.ramonasentinel.com/?p=28748