SDG&E expects to finish trench work on San Vicente Road next month
Drivers traveling San Vicente Road to and from San Diego Country Estates may encounter traffic delays between 9:30 a.m. and 3:30 p.m. as crews dig trenches for utility lines.
San Diego Gas & Electric crews are digging 3,200 feet of trench along San Vicente Road, starting just east of Wildcat Canyon Road and continuing to the Estates, said a spokesperson for SDG&E.
The work will allow for the future conversion of overhead lines to underground lines, which will improve fire safety and reliability, according to SDG&E.
The work began Oct. 14 and is expected to be completed by Dec. 15. SDG&E said it hopes to minimize impacts to the community but at times traffic flow may be limited for safety reasons.
- Supervisors to schedule hearing on undergrounding San Vicente Road utility lines
- Brush fire off Wildcat Canyon Road south of San Vicente
- San Vicente Road project calls for undergrounding all utilities
- SDG&E to start moving poles along San Vicente Road on Monday
- Minor injuries reported in vehicle hits tree accident on San Vicente Road
Short URL: http://www.ramonasentinel.com/?p=28641