Main Street merchants welcome trick-or-treaters this afternoon
Thursday, Oct. 31—Trick-or-treaters are invited to walk Main Street from 3 to 6 p.m. today for Ramona Chamber of Commerce’s annual Merchants’ Safe Trick or Treat.
From Ramona Fitness Center near Fifth and Main all the way to Ramona Street, businesses have signed up for the community event. Treats will be dispensed on both sides of Main. Members of the sheriff’s volunteer patrol once again will help get the youngsters across the streets safely.
- Trick-or-treaters converge on Main Street
- Ramona Merchants Safe Trick or Treat
- Time running out to take over Main Street in ‘R-Town’ parade
- Ramona Rodeo, Main Street Parade countdown
- Main Street Bypass alternative
Short URL: http://www.ramonasentinel.com/?p=28502