Meet the real ghost hunter tonight
Wednesday, Oct. 30—Sally Richards, author of “Ghosthunting in Southern California,” will share her tales of the region’s most haunted locations on Halloween Eve.
Her talk will be accompanied by a slide show of the evidence she and others have found with high-tech equipment “that is proof positive that there is life after death and we can communicate with those beyond death’s veil,” states an announcement of her Unicorn visit.
After the event, attendees are invited to join the car caravan to the Julian Jail, where the author will demonstrate how to investigate a location. They are encouraged to bring a tape recorder and camera to capture their own evidence.
Richards is the great-great-grandaughter of an Apache medicine woman from the White Mountain tribe in Arizona and the child of two engineers. She was raised in Hawaii where she said she learned at an early age there are spirits all around. She has worked in the publishing industry for 25 years and published approximately 4,000 articles on a variety of subjects, including the subject of grief.
- Unicorn to host book signing for former NBC was correspondent
- Republican women’s group to meet in Julian, hear about Julian history
- Ramona author holds book signing at Unicorn Books & Gifts today
- Ramona Forum invites voters to meet Congressional candidates
- Real fix needed for real problem
Short URL: http://www.ramonasentinel.com/?p=28451