CrossFit hosts fall open house Saturday
Neighborhood CrossFit, an affiliate of Ramona CrossFit, will host a Fall Open House and competition Throw Down from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. Saturday, Oct. 26.
The event at 2037 Main St., open to the public, will feature games and a bouncy for kids, a business fair, food, silent auction, door prizes, and competition workouts with participants from CrossFit’s men, women and kid divisions. In addition, the San Diego Sheriff’s Department will have an informational booth.
- Fire department invites community to 4-hour open house on Saturday
- Fire chief invites public to department’s open house on Saturday
- Team CrossFit Brand X takes 15th at SoCal Regionals
- Teen competition benefits infant swim program
- Fire department’s annual Open House is Saturday
Short URL: http://www.ramonasentinel.com/?p=28373