Smoke from controlled burn in Jamul may be seen here
Cal Fire/San Diego County Fire Authority in cooperation with U.S. Forest Service and the Department of Fish and Wildlife are conducting a vegetation management burn in the Jamul area today and tomorrow. It may be postponed if the weather changes, said Cal Fire Cap. Mike Mohler..
Smoke will be visible in many parts of the county, said Mohler.
- Cal Fire plans prescribed burn near Jamul
- CalFire plans controlled burn training on Thursday
- Cal Fire targets 35 acres near Jacumba for controlled burn
- Smoke from prescribed burn may be visible in area
- Wind shift during controlled burn triggers backcountry road closures
Short URL: http://www.ramonasentinel.com/?p=28224