Chamber announces new directors, executive director
Ramona Chamber of Commerce President Bob Murray, right, announces winners in the chamber’s recent board elections during the chamber mixer at Ramona Disposal Friday evening. Elected to three year terms as chamber directors are, from left, Amber Ramirez, Charlotte Jensen, Janice Baldridge and Lezley Knott. Not pictured is Frankie Berkley Newberg, who Murray said was ill.
Ramirez, owner of Farmers Insurance Agency, and Jensen, owner of Charlotte’s Antiques and Estate Services, are incumbents. New to the board are Baldridge, marketing coordinator for San Diego Country Estates Association; Lezley Knott, owner of Get Savvy; and Newberg, owner of Sun Valley Florist. The directors’ terms will begin in January.
Also at the chamber mixer, Director Carol Fowler and Murray announced Dr. Bob Argyelan, a chiropractor and former
president of the San Diego Country Estates Association, as the chamber’s new executive director.
- Executive director of chamber resigns
- San Vicente Resort to stage ‘Wizard of Oz’ chamber mixer
- Chamber announces Ramona Idol semifinalists
- Chamber accepts sponsors for annual awards banquet
- New chamber president eyes ways to improve town’s business climate
Short URL: http://www.ramonasentinel.com/?p=28213