Quilt Show attracts crowd, continues on Saturday
Tracy Potter of Ramona studies the colorful squares of vegetables and fruits in a quilt called “Something Delicious,” made by Jean Scofield, at the 14th Annual Quilt Show at Mountain View Community Church, off Highway 78 and Ash Street. Presented by Ramona Back Country Quilters, the show runs from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. Saturday.
Mary Ethington, right, encourages Sharon Marshall of Ramona, left, and Mary Jo Mason of Imperial Beach to find the 39 Eye Spy items hidden in the designs of the Opportunity Quilt contest.
Back Country Quilters Co-President Elaine Swatniki points out features on the “Love Star” quilt by Cheryl Brean to Linda and Gary Tobler of Escondido.
- Back Country Quilters annualQuilt Show continues Saturday
- Back Country Quilters prepare for 14th annual Quilt Show
- Quilters promise Best Little Quilt Show in West
- Wanted: Homemade quilts for October show
- Room for more quilts in annual show
Short URL: http://www.ramonasentinel.com/?p=28169