Child lifeflighted to Children’s Hospital
Emergency responders transport a child to a Mercy Air helicopter around 6 p.m. Thursday from Ramona Fire Station 82 at State Route 67 and Dye Road. The child, a 4-year-old girl from Ramona, was lifeflighted to Rady Children’s Hospital after being involved in a vehicle vs. child incident on Carnation Street, according to authorities. Paramedics performed CPR before transporting her to the helicopter, said an official. The incident is under investigation. No other information is available.
- Child struck by vehicle transported to hospital with moderate injuries
- Infant suffers possible fatal injuries in suspected child abuse
- Infant dies from injuries, investigation continues
- Three-vehicle collision sends three people to hospital
- Internet Crimes Against Children Task Force conducts investigation in Ramona
Short URL: http://www.ramonasentinel.com/?p=28146