SANDAG seeks input on public transportation needs at meeting Monday afternoon
Residents will have an opportunity to comment on public transportation when San Diego Association of Governments holds an outreach meeting at the Ramona Senior Center on Monday, Oct. 14, from 3:30 to 5 p.m.
The meeting is one of a series of public meetings that the agency is conducting to discuss updates to the region’s coordinated Public Transit-Human Services Transportation Plan. The regional agency encourages the community to provide input on the new plan, share thoughts on social service transportation needs, including those of seniors, low-income and disabled persons, and discuss other issues related to social service transportation in the county.
The senior center is at 434 Aqua Lane. For more information, visit sandag.org/coordinatedplan.
- Meeting on April 25 targets public transit needs
- Regional agency seeks transportation liaisons here
- Advisory group schedules hearing to discuss public transit needs
- Public transit district to host community meeting in Ramona
- Transportation agency receives award
Short URL: http://www.ramonasentinel.com/?p=28045