Unicorn hosts book signing Saturday
Kristen Elise, Ph.D., will sign copies of her book “The Vesuvius Isotope” in Unicorn Books and Gifts, 738 Main St., on Saturday, Oct. 12, from 3 to 5 p.m.
Elise, a drug discovery biologist, takes the inspiration for her novels from discoveries made in and out of the laboratory.
In “The Vesuvius Isotope,” protagonist Katrina Stone can no longer ignore the secrecy that increasingly pervaded her husband’s behavior the weeks before his murder. Her search for answers leads to a 2,000-year-old medical mystery and the esoteric life of one of history’s most enigmatic women. Her quest will reveal a legacy of greed and murder and will resurrect an ancient plague, introducing it into the 21st century.
Elise, author of global science thrillers, is a San Diego resident.
- Unicorn to host book signing for former NBC was correspondent
- Unicorn stages book signing for Ramona author
- Unicorn introduces Ramona author M.P. Zarrella at book signing
- Unicorn to host Ramona author’s book launch and signing
- Ramona author holds book signing at Unicorn Books & Gifts today
Short URL: http://www.ramonasentinel.com/?p=27999