Search for fugitive ends with obstruction arrest
San Diego County Sheriff’s Department served a felony search warrant Friday afternoon at a house at Sixth and B streets but did not find a 25-year-old Ramona male wanted in connection with the department’s recent undercover drug operation, said Sgt. Dave Ross.
Dubbed Operation Mountain Shadow, the year-long, multi-agency investigation culminated Sept. 10 with the arrests of 73 people, 41 of whom were from Ramona.
While serving the search warrant around 4 p.m. Friday, Ross said the sheriff’s department arrested one male, suspected of obstruction, and were questioning others at the scene.
- Detectives arrest three in marijuana sting
- Ramona detectives seize drugs, marijuana plants, arrest 13
- DEA agents arrest 3 in heroin bust in Ramona
- Deputies arrest four suspects in string of hot prowl burglaries
- Sheriff’s undercover drug operation nets 65 arrests in Ramona and Poway
Short URL: http://www.ramonasentinel.com/?p=27994