Narcotics task force finds 839 marijuana plants at Julian residence
Wednesday, Oct. 2—While serving a state search warrant at a Julian home, the San Diego Narcotics Task Force and Julian sheriff’s deputies discovered a marijuana grow operation consisting of 839 plants in three large greenhouses and a main residence, reported sheriff’s Lt. Hank Turner.
They arrested Paul Hage Sedlock, 43, at the scene, 17875 Oak Lake Lane, about 7:15 a.m. Sept. 25 on suspicion of cultivation and sales of marijuana and booked him into San Diego Central Jail, Turner said in a statement released this morning.
The suspect also has criminal charges pending from other unrelated cases, Turner said without elaboration.
The weight of the plants totaled about 600 pounds, the sheriff’s department reported.
- Owner of marijuana plants growing in business park gets probation
- Traffic stop in Julian leads deputies to marijuana growing operation
- Task force apprehensive over medical marijuana
- Ramona detectives seize drugs, marijuana plants, arrest 13
- Detectives arrest three in marijuana sting
Short URL: http://www.ramonasentinel.com/?p=27733