Red flag warning in effect through 6 p.m. tomorrow
Friday, Sept. 27—The National Weather Service has issued a red flag warning that will be in effect from noon today through 6 p.m. tomorrow.
A combination of high winds, dry brush creates the increased fire danger in Ramona, Santa Ysabel, Julian, Ranchita, Warner Springs, Valley Center, Fallbrook, Escondido, El Cajon, Alpine, Potrero, Campo, and Descanso.
- SDG&E puts fire emergency plan to use in Ramona, backcountry during red flag warning
- Red flag warning remains in effect till 6 p.m. Saturday
- Winter storm brings snow, hail and power outages
- National Weather Service releases rainfall, snow totals
- Red flag warning issued for mountains, desert
Short URL: http://www.ramonasentinel.com/?p=27636