Sheriff’s Ramona station presents Crime Free Multi-Housing certificates to apartment managers
Lt. James Bovet, far right, and Sgt. Brent Strahm with the sheriff’s Ramona station present a Crime Free Multi-Housing certificate and sign to Valerie Cechvala, manager of the Silverado and Valle Del Sol Apartments.
Tiffani Denny, manager of the Ramona Mountain Valley apartments, receives a Crime Free sign from sheriff’s Crime Prevention Specialist Barbara Wallace. Apartment managers are certified in the program after taking a class through the sheriff’s department. Bovet calls it a powerful tool to keep multi-housing crime free. Eight apartment communities in Ramona are certified in the program and five more will be certified in the next few months. For more information, call Wallace at 760-738-2425.
- Apartment managers become certified in Sheriff’s Crime Free Multi-Housing program
- Apartments become certified in Crime Free Multi-Housing
- Apartment managers receive crime-free training
- Sheriff targets church crime
- Sheriff’s Crime Prevention Corner: Join the Ramona Graffiti ‘Krew’
Short URL: http://www.ramonasentinel.com/?p=27557