Bulldog varsity football to honor teachers at Friday’s game
Student athletes on the Bulldog varsity football team will celebrate Teacher Appreciation Night Friday, Sept. 27, by honoring the teachers who have had a profound effect on their education.
The teachers honored will wear the players’ jersey during school on Friday and will be recognized at the game that evening.
Each athlete was allowed to choose a teacher from elementary, middle or high school, and was asked to explain why that teacher was so important in their life.
The Bulldogs play Helix High School at Ramona High School’s stadium. Varsity kicks off at 7 p.m.
- Christmas greetings—and gift suggestion—from Bulldog football team and coaches
- Students honor teachers with Crystal Apple awards
- Young players learn varsity game speed in three-way scrimmage
- Miller earns top honor at Ultimate football camp
- RHS to honor service men and women at Military Appreciation Night Oct. 14
Short URL: http://www.ramonasentinel.com/?p=27507