Swim program available for ages 6 to adult
Ramona Swim Team, an all-inclusive competitive swim team that practices Monday through Thursday at the San Diego Country Estates Country Club pool, 24157 San Vicente Road, is accepting new participants.
New swimmers, ages 6 to 12, practice from 3:45 to 5 p.m., and experienced swimmers, ages 11 to adult, practice from 4:30 to 6:30 p.m.
The team’s coaches meet all USA Swimming requirements in addition to American Red Cross Aquatic Safety programs, according to staff.
For more information, contact Coach Jolyn Yanez at email@example.com.
- Adult swim program starts at RHS pool
- Heartland Swim begins Summer League registration
- Teens place first in regional swim meet
- Times satisfy Yanez in girls swim meet
- Young swim team doesn’t worry Yanez
Short URL: http://www.ramonasentinel.com/?p=27337