Woman suffers minor injuries in rollover
A 19-year-old Ramona woman suffered minor injuries after her vehicle rolled over on its roof off Wildcat Canyon Road Wednesday, around 9 a.m., California Highway Patrol reported.
The woman, driving a 1998 Nissan Pathfinder, was southbound on Wildcat Canyon, south of Barona Drag Strip and San Vicente Oaks Road, when she failed to negotiate a curve and as she drifted off the road to the right, over-corrected a couple of times before rolling the vehicle off the right side of the road, said CHP Officer Joe Nielsen.
No other vehicles or persons were involved, he said. The woman was wearing her seatbelt and no alcohol or drugs were suspected, reported Nielsen. She complained of pain but had no broken bones, he said, ”and that’s really because she was wearing her seatbelt.” She was transported to an area hospital.
In addition to CHP, Barona Tribal Enforcement was at the scene.
- Motoryclist suffers minor injuries near Mount Palomar
- Minor injuries reported in vehicle hits tree accident on San Vicente Road
- Unsafe speed in rain contributes to rollover accident, says CHP
- Girl suffers minor injuries in two-vehicle accident
- Medical examiner releases name of Ramona woman killed in San Vicente Road crash
Short URL: http://www.ramonasentinel.com/?p=27313