Ramona Wrestling Club offers youth signups
The Ramona Wrestling Club – “The Pound,” for boys and girls in kindergarten through 8th grade, is holding signups on Sundays and Mondays this month from 5 to 7 p.m. at the club, 2317 Main St., Suite C.
Whether new to the sport or experienced, all youths are welcome , said Coach Eddie Badgett.
Throughout the season many past alumni from Ramona High School conduct special clinics for the club, which serves as a feeder program for the high school, said Badgett.
Participants are not required to attend any tournaments, but are encouraged, and do not need to live in Ramona. Anyone interested in helping to coach, can email Badgett at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Ramona Wrestling Club – “The Pound” places third at tournament
- Ramona Wrestling Club members place in championships
- Badgett brothers, Populin place at state wrestling games
- ‘The Pound’ youth wrestlers place at state competition
- Wrestling Club coaches laud Pound for successful season
Short URL: http://www.ramonasentinel.com/?p=27220