Father, son to take top spots in Kiwanis
Kiwanis Club of Ramona announces a first for the club. Pat Bell, right, will be inducted on Sept. 21 as lieutenant governor for Kiwanis Division 37, which includes all clubs in north San Diego County. His son, Kevin Bell, will be inducted as president of the Ramona Kiwanis Club on Sept. 28.
- Kiwanis welcomes two new members
- VFW Men’s Auxiliary, Kiwanis partner on project to help elderly woman
- New Kiwanis Club of Ramona member
- Teichert receives Kiwanis International Legion of Honor
- Kiwanis schedules presentation from county tax collector Jan. 28
Short URL: http://www.ramonasentinel.com/?p=27183