Horse trainer to conduct clinics
Split Hoof Ranch will host clinics by trainer Wylene Wilson the last weekend of September. Two mini clinics, from 10 a.m. to noon, and from 2 to 4 p.m., Sept. 27, will be held. Horsemanship on the ground and in the saddle will be the focus of the two-day clinic Sept. 28 and 29. For details, contact 619-379-0053 or email@example.com.
- RHS volleyball coaches to offer youth clinics in August
- Volleyball clinics begin Aug. 6
- RHS coach to conduct youth basketball camps
- No vaccination clinics this month in Ramona, school district reports
- Horse trainer prepares for world tour
Short URL: http://www.ramonasentinel.com/?p=27080