Deputies search for driver of stolen car
Monday, Sept. 9—An investigation was under way today for a man who led deputies on a brief pursuit in a stolen car, authorities said.
The pursuit started in the 900 block of Main Street at 11:19 p.m. Sunday, according to San Diego County sheriff’s Lt. Jason Vickery. It ended about a minute and a half later with the suspect bailing on foot in the alley behind 900 Main St., he said.
Deputies searched for the suspect using police dogs and a helicopter for about 45 minutes but were unable to locate him.
The vehicle, a maroon Honda Civic, was stolen from Carlsbad, Vickery said, adding that deputies were working to identify the man.
- Deputies arrest two men in stolen car
- Sheriff’s deputies continue search for armed robbery suspect
- Man jailed after high-speed chase in stolen truck
- Deputies search for suspected robber
- Deputies catch one of two suspects
Short URL: http://www.ramonasentinel.com/?p=27016