Letter to editor: Grateful for Ramona’s support
Dear Ramona Friends and Family:
My feelings and that of my family are so deep that words can hardly describe our expressions of gratitude for the concern and love with the passing of my daughter, Anita Ann Zick.
Anita was a “hometown” girl. She felt the community support throughout her life, starting with 4-H and Guide Dogs and ending with her successful property management.
Thank you for attending her Celebration of Life and giving support in so many ways all of her life.
Ramonans seem to have a deep connection with one another and I am so grateful for all the support you have given this family. Thank you. May God Bless you all.
- Lifelong Ramonan’s death serving higher purpose, says family
- Family grateful for community’s support
- Letter to the editor: We’ve had enough
- Letter to editor: How do you think we can save our schools?
- Letter to editor: Ramona Junior Fair Barbecue & Pie Auction an epic event
Short URL: http://www.ramonasentinel.com/?p=26988