Ramona High freshman wins Pageant USA Jr. Teen title
Olivia Jensen, daughter of Shawn and Catrina Jensen of Ramona, won the national title of The Pageant USA Jr. Teen 2013-14 on Aug. 18 in Anaheim.
The Pageant USA program is based on inner beauty was well as poise and presentation, and emphasis is placed on the importance of gaining self-confidence, learning new skills, leaning good attitudes about competition, and setting and achieving personal goals, according to a spokesperson.
Jensen’s accomplishments include singing for the San Diego Padres, setting up Olivia’s Fight for Literacy, and receiving the President’s Academic Achievement Award, President’s Volunteer Service Award, and 2010 California Reflections Award.
The Ramona High School freshman has also been involved with competition cheer with Ramona Rebels Elite, dance, Associated Student Body and Where Everybody Belongs.
- Teen to compete as state finalist in pageant
- Jensen is 2009 National American Miss California
- Girls earn Miss California titles, qualify for National Miss pageant
- Ramona’s Awrey third in state pageant, wins photogenic award
- Alexa Jones crowned Miss California Teen USA
Short URL: http://www.ramonasentinel.com/?p=26916