Design group to review workforce housing plan
A site plan review for an affordable workforce housing development on Robertson Street behind Kmart is on the agenda for the Ramona Design Review Board’s meeting Thursday, Aug. 29.
The board meets at 7:30 p.m. in Ramona Community Center, 434 Aqua Lane.
AMCAL’s 60-unit complex with a California farmhouse design is proposed for 4.2 acres of an eight-acre parcel on the north side of Robertson Street at Pala Street. Target renters will be those who work full time and earn up to $48,000 per year for a family of four, said the developers.
Ramona Community Planning Group endorsed the project at its July 11 meeting.
- Ramona planners endorse 60-unit workforce housing behind Kmart
- Businesses pose improvement ideas to design review group
- Design board receives General Plan and Village group updates
- Design review board doesn’t like looks of health clinic design
- Design review board pushes for shielded parking lots
Short URL: http://www.ramonasentinel.com/?p=26679