Daniela Cunningham promoted to seaman
Navy Seaman Daniela K. Cunningham, daughter of Eileen and Daniel Cunningham of Ramona, was recently promoted to her current rank upon graduation from recruit training at Recruit Training Command, Great Lakes, Ill.
Cunningham received the early promotion for outstanding performance during all phases of the training cycle, the Navy reports. Training included classroom study and practical instruction on naval customs, first aid, firefighting, water safety and survival, and shipboard and aircraft safety. An emphasis was also placed on physical fitness.
Cunningham is a 2012 Ramona High School graduate.
- Sebastiaan Overdevest completes Navy basics
- Ellison completes Navy basics
- Breann Stotts graduates U.S. Coast Guard basics
- Brown completes Marine basics
- San Vicente Survival: Training can go a long way
Short URL: http://www.ramonasentinel.com/?p=26657