Medical examiner releases name of Ramona woman killed in San Vicente Road crash
San Diego County Medical Examiner’s Office has released the name of the woman killed in a single-vehicle accident on San Vicente Road Thursday night as Victoria Scott Richeson of Ramona.
Richeson, 18, driver of a 2004 Hyundai Elantra, was westbound about 9:30 p.m. just west of Wildcat Canyon Road when she failed to negotiate a curve in the road and lost control, reported authorities.
The Hyundai traveled off the right shoulder of the road and struck some rocks before crashing into a tree, trapping the woman inside, CHP Officer Kevin Pearlstein said in a statement. CHP reported she was traveling about 65 miles per hour.
According to the medical examiner’s office, Richeson was wearing a seat belt and was the only occupant in the car. She died at the accident scene, authorities reported.
- Woman, 18, killed in single-vehicle crash on San Vicente Road
- Medical examiner releases name of Ramona man killed in Dec. 20 crash
- Medical examiner releases name of SR-78 accident victim
- Authorities release name of woman killed on San Vicente Road
- Ramona woman killed in Lakeside crash
Short URL: http://www.ramonasentinel.com/?p=26620