CHP responds to vehicle vs. bicycle collision on San Vicente Road
California Highway Patrol responded to a vehicle versus bicycle collision that occurred around 11:10 a.m. Tuesday on San Vicente Road, just west of Deviney Lane. Both the vehicle and bicycle were on the north shoulder of the road and no one appeared to be injured.
- Emergency crews respond to vehicle versus bicycle accident at Ninth and Main
- Minor injuries reported in vehicle hits tree accident on San Vicente Road
- Ramona man killed in single-vehicle collision
- Passenger trapped in vehicle
- San Vicente Road reopened after three-vehicle accident
Short URL: http://www.ramonasentinel.com/?p=26240