Motorcyclist killed in SR-78 crash Aug. 4 identified
The Medical Examiner’s office has identified the motorcyclist who died in a crash Aug. 4 on State Route 78 in San Pasqual Valley as Patrick Joseph Gonzalez.
The 64-year-old’s residence was unconfirmed, reported the Medical Examiner.
Gonzalez died when he lost control of his motorcycle and went over the side of an embankment around 3:40 p.m. in 18000 block of San Pasqual Valley Road, also known as Route 78, said officials. Fire personnel initiated CPR but he failed to respond and died at the scene of multiple blunt force injuries, stated the report.
A SigAlert was issued for a couple of hours following the fatal crash, closing State Route 78 between West Haverford Road in Ramona and Bandy Canyon Road.
- Motorcyclist dies in SR-78 crash Sunday
- Motorcyclist from Canada dies in SR-79 crash
- Julian man killed in SR-78 accident
- Motorcyclist killed in Memorial Day crash
- Victim of fatal crash on SR-78 identified
Short URL: http://www.ramonasentinel.com/?p=26161