Badgett brothers, Populin place at state wrestling games
Ramona Wrestling Club “The Pound” took three wrestlers to the Annual California State Games Wrestling Championships and all three placed.
The event was held last month at Mater Dei Catholic High School in Chula Vista.
Tyler Badgett and Matthew Populin finished in first place, and Ryan Badgett took second place.
The tournament featured 350 youth wrestlers, ranging from kindergarten to high school age. Wrestlers traveled from all over to compete in this annual event.
“I am extremely proud of “The Pound” wrestlers in their accomplishments in the off-season tournaments,” said Head Coach Eddie Badgett.
For more information on joining Ramona Wrestling Club – “The Pound” email email@example.com.
- Ramona Wrestling Club – “The Pound” places third at tournament
- ‘The Pound’ youth wrestlers place at state competition
- Ramona youth wrestlers place in state qualifier
- Ramona Wrestling Club members place in championships
- Youth wrestlers place 2nd in tournament
Short URL: http://www.ramonasentinel.com/?p=25896