Planners to discuss building facades, parking lots at Thursday’s meeting
Masking parking lots and buildings through the use of facades will be discussed by members of the Ramona Community Planning Group at Thursday night’s meeting.
The topic was suggested at last month’s RCPG meeting after members brought up concerns about shielding parking lots as recommended in the draft Ramona Village Town Center Plan. The plan creates form based codes for the town center and is available for public review at sdcounty.ca.gov/pds/ordamend.html#Ramona Town Center Plan. Comments are due by Aug. 5, and should be addressed to Joe Farace by email at email@example.com. Written comments should be sent to Planning and Development Services, 5510 Overland Ave., San Diego, CA 92123 to the attention of Joe Farace.
The planning group meets at 7 p.m. in the Ramona Library Community Room, 1275 Main St.
- Design review board pushes for shielded parking lots
- Planners call town meeting to protest sex offender placement here
- Planners criticize proposed guidelines for single-family homes
- Planners mixed about county’s residential guidelines
- Planners support residents’ request for expanded ‘no parking’ hours near the Cedar Falls trailhead
Short URL: http://www.ramonasentinel.com/?p=25949