Golf tourney to benefit underserved
AT&T Pioneers, De Anza Chapter will hold its annual Charity Golf Tournament at San Vicente Golf Resort on Saturday, Aug. 10. Proceeds will help support the chapter’s S.T.E.P. project to help enrich the lives of underserved youth through mentoring, social interaction and respectful competition.
San Vicente Golf Resort is at 24157 San Vicente Road. Shotgun Start will be 8 a.m.
For more information or to sign up, contact registration chairperson Phyllis King at 858-886-2277 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Bulldog girls soccer to host golf tournament fundraiser on Jan. 26
- Spots still open for Justin Sturgeon golf benefit on July 13
- McGinnis Memorial golf tournament to benefit vocational programs, students
- San Vicente Resort, American Cancer Society to host ‘Golfing for a Cure’
- RHS Grad Nite Golf Tournament
Short URL: http://www.ramonasentinel.com/?p=25831