Petco Park Debut
Rhianna Wilson, a Ramona High School sophomore, sings the national anthem at a San Diego Padres game at Petco Park. Following her performance at a military retirement party late last year, it was the 15-year-old’s goal to sing the “Star Spangled Banner” at a Padres game. The Padres contacted Rhianna after she submitted clips of her singing.
- Bulldogs play in Petco Park on Saturday
- Bulldogs to play Jags at PETCO Park on May 8
- Vincent, Jamison suit up at Petco Park
- Ramona rules at Petco Park in 3-0 win over Valley Center
- Palomar Mountain State Park supporters nearing pledge goal to keep park open
Short URL: http://www.ramonasentinel.com/?p=25683