County considers eminent domain for two San Vicente Road properties
At its July 17 meeting the County Board of Supervisors will consider scheduling an Aug. 7 hearing date to initiate eminent domain on two properties required for the San Vicente Road Improvement Project.
For the road project, the county requires partial acquisitions from 31 privately-owned properties. Of those, 29 owners have signed contracts agreeing to sell their required interests to the county. All contracts were less than $150,000 each; the appraised value of the two unsigned parcels is $18,800, according to the county.
County staff says it will continue to try to reach agreements with the two property owners.
- County considers right of way for San Vicente Road project
- County adjusts funding for Dye Road, Ramona Street, and San Vicente Road
- County considers solar project near old dump
- SDG&E to start moving poles along San Vicente Road on Monday
- County updates planning group on San Vicente Road project
Short URL: http://www.ramonasentinel.com/?p=25524