Ramona Wrestling Club – “The Pound” places third at tournament
Ramona Youth Wrestling Club’s team placed third at the Fourth Annual Western States Championships at San Clemente High School.
The club, known as “The Pound,” took five wrestlers, including two who are new to the club, to the tournament.
“Each year ‘The Pound’ and Olive Peirce Middle School join together as a team to participate in this tournament and we are proud to be bringing home the third place trophy,” said head coach Eddie Badgett.
According to the club, its wrestling program is successful because of its off-season training at all levels. For more information, contact Badgett at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Ramona Wrestling Club members place in championships
- Wrestling Club coaches laud Pound for successful season
- ‘The Pound’ youth wrestlers place at state competition
- Youth wrestlers place 2nd in tournament
- Ramona youth wrestlers place in state qualifier
Short URL: http://www.ramonasentinel.com/?p=25249