Wanted: Webmaster to create planning group website
Ramona Community Planning Group wants to create its own website to provide more information for residents and is putting out a call for a volunteer webmaster.
The website would be independent of the county’s website that lists all unincorporated community planning groups.
According to planning group members, the Lakeside and Alpine community planning groups have created their own websites. Lakeside’s website is linked to that community’s chamber of commerce website.
Anyone interested in working with the planning group to develop a website is asked to email Kristi Mansolf, planning group secretary, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Planning group cancels meeting
- REIN schedules Candidates’ Forum for planning group hopefuls
- Planning group recommends options to prevent elimination
- Planning group to meet Jan. 10
- County, planning group invite public to tour emergency evacuation route
Short URL: http://www.ramonasentinel.com/?p=24995