County considers right of way for San Vicente Road project
San Diego County may buy 9.38 acres adjacent to Barnett Ranch Preserve to offset approximately 6.6 acres of the preserve designated as right of way for the San Vicente Road Improvement Project.
County supervisors on June 19 set a July 17 hearing date to consider the $154,360 acquisition of the property owned by Bonnie Britton and Patricia Lynn Kendall. The county’s costs will include $2,000 for title and escrow fees, bringing the total to $56,360.
If the county acquires the property, it will have to amend its grant agreement with the Wildlife Conservation Board that provided grant funding for the county’s purchase of the 716-acre preserve in 2001.
In mid-July the supervisors may also consider setting a hearing date to acquire two privately-owned parcels sought for the San Vicente Road project’s right of way, said Terry Rayback with the county’s Department of Public Works.
- County adjusts funding for Dye Road, Ramona Street, and San Vicente Road
- County considers solar project near old dump
- County updates planning group on San Vicente Road project
- Residents voice concerns over San Vicente Road project
- Jacob to meet with residents on road project
Short URL: http://www.ramonasentinel.com/?p=24993