Ramona/Julian Academy of Dance to present 26th annual recital Saturday
Ramona/Julian Academy of Dance daddy/daughter routine features fathers representing waves as one dad “surfs” and their daughters dance to a medley of Beach Boys tunes. The fathers and daughters will perform at the academy’s 26th annual recital, “Raising the Barre,”on Saturday, June 29, at the Poway Performing Arts Center, 15498 Espola Road, Poway. Performances are at 10 a.m. and 3 p.m. Tickets are available at the arts center. Sentinel photos/Lynn Sampson
Fathers and young daughters practice their “Put on a Happy Face” routine for the Ramona/Julian Academy of Dance recital on Saturday.
Students of Ramona/Julian Academy of Dance get ready to perform their jungle dance at a dress rehearsal for the annual recital on Saturday.
- Ramona/Julian Academy of Dance celebrates 25th anniversary
- Soroptimists hold second annual Barn Dance
- Taste of Julian culinary tour adds art
- 26th annual Barbecue & Pie Auction benefits Ramona Junior Fair
- Ticket sales start for 40th Winter Showcase
Short URL: http://www.ramonasentinel.com/?p=25024