Ramona chamber stages Pitchers Duel Horseshoe Tourney on Saturday
Ramona Chamber of Commerce invites residents and visitors for a day of pitching horseshoes on Saturday, June 22.
The Valley of the Sun Pitchers Duel Blind Draw Horseshoe Tournament will be from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. in the Fred Grand Arena at Ramona Outdoor Community Center, 421 Aqua Lane.
As a blind draw, you won’t know who your teammate will be until you arrive. It could be a member of the Balboa Park Horseshoe Club or someone from Alpine or San Marcos.
“It’s always a fun day,” said Bob Murray, chamber president and event chair.
One side of the arena will be set aside for children to play and families to picnic. Food such as brats and burgers will be available, and there will be soft drinks and a beer garden.
To register and for more information, call the chamber, 760-789-1311, or see the chamber’s website at ramonachamber.com.
- Ramona chamber donates to fireworks
- Ramona Chamber Jackpot Winner
- Santa Ysabel Casino Hosts Annual Charity Chili Cook Off and Horseshoe Tournament
- Supervisors designate $57,000 for Ramona chamber, historical society
- New chamber president eyes ways to improve town’s business climate
Short URL: http://www.ramonasentinel.com/?p=24755