Julian man killed in SR-78 accident
An 88-year-old Julian man was killed in an accident late Monday afternoon on State Route 78, east of Santa Ysabel, according to the San Diego County Medical Examiner’s office.
Mitchell Durbin was driving eastbound near Riverwood Road when his Dodge truck veered off the roadway and struck a tree around 4 p.m., reported the medical examiner. Paramedics responded and initiated CPR, but he failed to respond and was pronounced dead at the scene, the report stated. Durbin, the sole occupant of the truck, was wearing a seatbelt, according to authorities.
- Julian man killed in SR-78 head-on
- Man, 83, dies in SR-78 accident east of Old Julian Highway
- Medical examiner releases name of SR-78 accident victim
- Woman killed in accident near Barona Casino
- Florida man killed in head-on collision on Wildcat Canyon Road south of San Vicente
Short URL: http://www.ramonasentinel.com/?p=24631