Ramona 8U softball team takes first place at tournament
The Ramona 8U softball team celebrates first place at the 2013 Valley of the Sun Tournament, hosted by Ramona Girls Softball. The team went undefeated, beating teams from Alpine, Rancho San Diego, Lakeside, and 4S Ranch. Pictured from left are, back row: manager Clint Dart, coach Alberto Cortez, coach Bobby Burns, and coach Jeff Moody; middle row: Lacie Leggitt, Cecilia Cortez, Chloe Rice, Allyson Moody, Tyler Dart, and Kethry Schreiber; bottom row: Hannah Damm, Hope Bills, Hailey Burns, and Zaida Gonzalez. Courtesy photo.
- Ramona girls on 12-U travel team win softball tournament
- Davis on championship travel softball team
- Ramona High softball coach praises seniors as team ends season
- Girls U8 team wins soccer championship at La Jolla tournament
- Hill pitches shutout, Ramona’s softball team secures three victories
Short URL: http://www.ramonasentinel.com/?p=24522