Ramona boy, 7, recuperating after near drowning
A 7-year-old boy who nearly drowned Saturday in a swimming pool was recuperating in a hospital, a Cal Fire official said.
It happened at 2:05 p.m. at in the 400 block of Hanson Lane in Ramona, Cal Fire Battalion Chief Nick Schuler said.
“The boy had some water in his mouth but he was talking with medics when they arrived,” Schuler said.
Schuler said the boy was taken by helicopter to a hospital for treatment.
- Dulzura brush fire burns nearly 20 acres
- Brush fire breaks out near Dulzura
- Pilot uninjured in experimental plane crash near Julian, says Cal Fire
- Motoryclist suffers minor injuries near Mount Palomar
- Smoke from brush clearing may be visible in Ramona region
Short URL: http://www.ramonasentinel.com/?p=24414