Ramona chamber donates to fireworks
On behalf of Ramona Chamber of Commerce, chamber president Bob Murray presents Pete Schiff, chairman of Ramona Rotary’s July 4 Fireworks and Family Picnic, a check for $1,000 to go toward fireworks expenses. From left are Rotary president Carol Kinney, Murray, Rotary president-elect and chamber first vice president Amber Ramirez, Rotary member and chamber director Patrick Osio, and Schiff.
- Chamber donates to fireworks
- Chamber accepts sponsors for annual awards banquet
- July 4th Fireworks Donations
- Strength in Unity: Chamber’s 2010 theme
- Rotary to light up skies with fireworks
Short URL: http://www.ramonasentinel.com/?p=24364