Ramona Food & Clothes Closet honors Doris Stone with life membership
Ramona Food & Clothes Closet has honored Doris Stone by making her a “Life Member” of the nonprofit organization.
Stone, a Ramona resident, has worked as a volunteer at the Ramona Food & Clothes Closet for more than 20
years. She served as one of the first cashiers when the thrift store moved to its current location at 773 Main St. in 1994. She has since worked on many special projects such as “Share Your Christmas.”
Her dedicated service on the organization’s board of directors for many, many years has perhaps been her greatest contribution, said Jeff Funk, Ramona Food and Clothes Closet chairman.
“Out of the hundreds of volunteers through the past 30 years, Doris is only one of 10 to have ever been made a life member,” said Funk.
- Ramona Food and Clothes Closet honors its first scholarship recipient
- Ramona Food & Clothes Closet celebrates 30th anniversary
- Ramona Food and Clothes Closet donates to Senior Center
- Ramona Food and Clothes Closet supports Boy Scouts
- Food and Clothes Closet invites students to apply for scholarships
Short URL: http://www.ramonasentinel.com/?p=24227