Supervisor Jacob to conduct Ramona Revitalization Committee meeting today
San Diego County Supervisor Dianne Jacob will conduct her biannual Ramona Community Revitalization Steering Committee meeting Thursday, at 2:30 p.m., at the Ramona Library Community Room, 1275 Main St. The meeting is open to the public.
Steering committee chairs will review and provide updates on projects involving parks and recreation, infrastructure and transportation, economic development, public safety, health and human services, and law enforcement.
- Ramona revitalization committee, Jacob present myriad of topics
- Town improvement ideas highlight Jacob’s Revitalization meeting
- Supervisor warns committee of less funding
- Jacob seeks more participation at revitalization meetings
- Skatepark Committee seeks show of public support at Jan. 10 planning group meeting
Short URL: http://www.ramonasentinel.com/?p=24102